MÍN Design Agency & Distributor operates www.normalnormal.de (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the “Service”.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may choose to collect the following types of data for various business purposes:
- Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, gender, date of birth, address, email and telephone number.
- Account login and password details
- Payment and transaction details
- Information you provide us when you browse our site using your social media account
Usage data may include information such as your Internet Protocol address (IP address), date and time of your page visits, traffic patterns, browser type and version, operating system and the pages of our Service you choose to visit.
We may collect and process your location if you consent to provide us with this data. If you do not wish to provide this information, you can choose to disable this feature by accessing the settings on your device.
Log data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. You can instruct your browser to disable all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use key features of our Service.
Please refer to our Cookies Policy for more information.
Use Of Data
Normalnormal may collect and process personal data from you for the following purposes:
- To provide, improve and maintain our Service
- To provide personalised content and services which may be relevant to your interests and purchase history.
- To process orders, payment transactions, deliver products and any other related services when you choose to enter a contract with us through a purchase
- To send marketing material such as newsletters when you choose to subscribe to our mailing list
- To notify you about changes to our site or Services
Retention Of Data
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing communications, promotional materials and other information that may be relevant to your interests. When you choose to sign up to receive our newsletters and other marketing communications from us, you are agreeing to provide us with your personal data which may be used for business purposes.
We may share your personal information with trusted third parties to provide the Service on our behalf.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Websites
Our Service is aimed at people aged 18 or over and it is not intended for use by children. Children under the age of 18 must require a parent/guardian’s permission beforehand if you wish to provide us with personal information.